Monday, December 1, 2008

In Minneapolis with three sociopaths

the art museum was a sham
you laid on your back
belittling the paint blotches
and steel sculptures

spiting on my boots pretending to be cute
lifting your dress to gain reactions

after showing your women hood
you left me sneering in the video Installation room

The Snow and the remains of this autumn
Flashing by in a whirl of grey

More drinks to counter act previous drinks
to Complement the afternoon
You proclaim

Contemplating the ills in which we had committed the previous evening
I find you in the court yard
do you remember the red wine stains you made
getting sick on the hotel linens?

professed your love and readiness for my sister
making a
drunken mess of each other at restaurants

surviving multiple elevator rides
blurting profanities like Champions
you pull me in
cursing each others love and taste for viciousness
we sleep in the car

No comments: