Thursday, February 16, 2012

Better luck this winter 8:46pm Monday, Nov 26, 2007

Because my phone rang at the symphony
And now I listen to Bach alone in my room with whiskey
waiting
And I threw the pizza rolls at the scene kids ceiling
out of boredom and
Simply Because Bukowski told me to
Told me to drink more
Told me to have absurd relations with women
Hanks words made me
I'm not responsible for what I read
That’s why I spit in my friends face as he was
trying to help me
“I am Zeus I will burn you” I cursed
losing my wallet and other things in the snow
"jelly fish string theory all that shit"
That’s why I uttered vodka influenced REVOLUTION
And simulated gun shots with my hands at mere acquaintances
Literature causes me to do things
causes me to threaten to stab men with stutters
And burn cigarettes out on my nose
causes me to Blow paychecks on winter weather
going to work hung over and beer stained
menial job like my hero
Ive
Pissed on chairs
Ive pissed on people last winter
found out that Love is in fact a Dog from Hell
And yes the Sagittarius is still
the most philosophical of the signs

No comments: