Monday, February 8, 2010

thoughts After reading an essay by Mike Cohen

An Ecologically deep Ghost dance

Joining my afterlife to yours

Two hours carrying burden up hill

blindfolded in the strange shadow of Missouri

speechless in the spirit of nation

"we undress in front of old men"

Drinking vinegar at “third fire “

for ceremonies sake

“Ive decided against returning my library books”

they too

bother me

remind me again of earths true seral stage

I cant give that up

As I remedy wounds with mud

what ecosystem indicates us?

cement? 711?

our similarity to weeds enthrall me

Weeds dispense tyranny

hate returns to city
as invasive s out compete natives
Do you recall Cortez in Tenochtitlan?

Or the railroads annihilation of the Midwest's buffalo ?

The dirty genitals of Europe

enter the Americas
The advancement unstoppable

No comments: