Sunday, September 28, 2008

Phone call from Chino Latinos

hey i just thought id let u know that I finally got a martini
and I’m drinking it right now
and its um actually not to bad
its um
actually a pretty nice martini
like its a little bit salty but not to much salty
it has a little like u know
it has

a little bit sweat taste to it
its working out pretty good for me
u know this martini is defiantly good
and actually to tell u the truth these people I’m drinking this martini with right now
happen to be
from a Seattle
they live in Seattle
this other guy I’m with lives in Bismarck North Dakota
and you know
Seattle and Oregon are kind of comfortable
they both have trees
they have a lot of trees
totally dude if u get a chance u should try this martini
like i could put in a box and ship it too you
its a really good martini
your always looking for that
you would really like it Jenkins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

like usual i out did myself on that message. i never cease to amaze myself when in that drunken stupor. i have a hell of a weird thought pattern when inebriated on martinis.